Does the mermaid show do anything in Stardew Valley?
What is Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley is a farming simulation role-playing video game developed by Eric Barone, known as ConcernedApe. It was published by Chucklefish for Microsoft Windows in February 2016. The game follows the player character’s grandfather who has inherited his grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley after he has moved to live with the player character in the city. The player character moves to Stardew Valley to start a new life by taking over the farm where they raise crops, take care of animals and expand their farmland.
The game was influenced by older games like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory.
The mermaid show stardew – how to play the game?
The game is played on a grid-based map that can have up to 16 farm plots.
There are six different types of seeds available in the game, which include: wheat, barley, rye, corn, pine trees and iridium carrots. When the player plants the crops they must water them daily or else they will die. On one full in-game day the crops grow and on the next full in-game day they can be harvested.
The player leads a character that is an immigrant from the city to Stardew Valley, inheriting their grandfather’s old farm and restoring it. By working hard at farming and social activities like joining festivals and building relationships with townsfolk, the player character can ‘advance the game’ and improve their skills at farming, activities like fishing or combat (fight monsters).
On the day of the first spring, the player will be given a scarecrow to protect crops. However, during certain seasons enemies may appear on your farm which you must defeat by using weapons like swords or firearms. If you are killed by an enemy, you have the option to respawn via a ‘portal’, but must leave behind some of your crops/items.
The player can marry one of twelve different characters (eight bachelors and four bachelorettes) that live in Stardew Valley. Once married, players may invite their spouse to move into their farmhouse and begin a family with children. Players may also get divorced, lose their spouse through death or ask for divorce if their spouse has been abusive to them.
The player can adopt children in the game by becoming married to one of the twelve characters available. Adopting a child will cost 10,000g (in-game currency), 10 logs, 10 stones and 100 iridium ore.
The player must also make food to feed their family members by using the kitchen in their farmhouse. Helping your spouse around the house will raise your ‘domestic’ skill which allows you to craft higher quality food. Players can visit their friends homes and use special machines such as a hot spring.
Tips and tricks for new players to stardew valley:
– you can change your hairstyle by talking to the dark haired woman at Pierre’s shop. You can buy hats and accessories from her too!
– try and befriend everyone in town, everyone has something unique and special about them and will open up their shops once they’re friends with you.
– finally, you can plant a tree on the farm, make sure you water it every day to ensure a good crop!
– the first thing you should do is build a scarecrow, this will protect your crops from monsters that visit during the night.
– you can marry one of 12 different characters in stardew valley! If you want to marry someone specific, make sure you give them gifts often and become good friends with them before proposing.
– when you adopt a child, the 10,000g fee will be returned once they’ve moved into your house.
– to get good at combat go hunting every day! Combat skill has many benefits for players including increased weapon damage and being able to use better quality weapons.
This is an awesome game and everyone should buy it! It’s currently £11.99 on steam which is a great price for all of the fun you get out of this game.
– This game is very similar to the game series Harvest Moon which is available on many consoles/platforms.
– You can also play this game online with friends or strangers! Head over to https://play.gogames.me/.