Gaming has come a long way in the last decade. We’ve seen titles like Minecraft and Fortnite become all-time classics, transcending their original player base to become worldwide phenomena.
And with that, the need for powerful hardware has also grown exponentially. A game like Fortnite can easily take up over 10GB of your RAM if you’re not careful – so it’s important to have a computer that can handle these demands. That’s where Acer comes in! Their Predator Orion 9000 Gaming Desktop is equipped with an Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card – which means this thing will be able to run anything you throw at it without batting an eye (or slowing down)! Let’s look at some more features of this desktop powerhouse.
Memory: One of the Orion 9000’s standout features is its 16GB of DDR4 memory. This is more than enough to handle any game you could want to play, as well as a host of other tasks you might need your computer for. Plus, with room to expand, you can always add more RAM down the line if you need it.
Hard Drive: The desktop also comes with a 1TB 7200RPM hard drive, which is plenty of space to store your games, movies, music, and pictures. And if that’s not enough for you, the Orion 9000 also has a built-in SD card reader so you can easily transfer files to and from your devices.
Graphics: The Orion 9000 is equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, which means you’re going to see some pretty impressive visuals when you play your games! This advanced graphics card also has 8GB of GDDR5X video memory, meaning it supports the creation of richer and more vibrant in-game worlds.
CPU: And last, but certainly not least: the Orion 9000 comes equipped with an Intel Core i7-9700K processor. This blazing fast chip is ready to power through anything you throw at it – so whether you’re playing a game or editing video, rest assured knowing this desktop has your back!
What makes this computer different from other gaming computers on the market today
One of the key differences between the Orion 9000 and mainstream gaming computers on the market today is its price point. Acer products are notoriously cost-effective, meaning they’re easy to buy for anyone who might be short on cash. However, this doesn’t mean that Acer scrimps on features – it’s all about finding the right balance between affordability and quality!
How to use it
1. Open the box that contains your new Acer Predator Orion 9000 Gaming Desktop. Using the manual, remove the parts from their packaging and check to see if all the parts are in there. Make sure you have all of the following items:
- One desktop with an Intel Core i7-9700K processor
- 16GB memory
- 1TB hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card
- Power cable
2. Plug in your power cable to an electrical outlet and then plug the other end into the back of your desktop.
3. Connect your monitor to one of your desktop’s HDMI ports or Displayport ports
4. Turn on your monitor, computer, and speakers. You will be prompted to enter your Language, Time and Date, and Keyboard preferences.
5. After your computer has booted up, you will be taken to the desktop. Double-click on the “Acer Predator Orion 9000” icon to open it.
Predator Orion 9000 release date
The Acer Predator Orion 9000 will be released on January 9, 2019.
Price & Availability
You can grab the Acer Predator Orion 9000 Gaming Desktop for $1,599 at the Microsoft Store.
If you’re feeling a little behind on your gaming hardware, don’t worry – there’s never been a better time to pick up an advanced piece of kit. And with the Orion 9000, you can have it all! Check out this desktop powerhouse today at the Microsoft Store!